Task 5 -Teaching e-portfolio

 



Evidence of your skills and competency as a language teacher:

Student evaluations:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc6r80cBj5YXcV3LM2NK-saFnCxOahHNgAU40X8RhudM7WYw/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfysgOCTEjsDv4lNawofFh_XSh8QkJihX06yMroviWT1Eqzag/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhBqy8zLYlA_2g7RkRordgO7lv411qGjMfU2ADx4VJWw3vjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Lesson plans (Choose your favorite lesson plan):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYfWcLDfh-gXQoc5w50Dy8KT1i8dcWSLhJsueR_prOs/edit?usp=sharing

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Examples of students’ work:





A video (and/or audio) of one or more of your lessons:




 Photographs of you teaching your class (only if you have this)








Examples of teaching materials you have prepared:




Teaching materials:


 Management in the classroom is related to the entire process that develops the teacher to achieve learning.
The management that I carried out was to exercise the glider, once the material was made with
didactic strategies, which were applied in the classroom, since, constituting the set of didactic guidelines, clearly and unequivocally, the methods used are competencies, participation in classes, the resources were taken from explanatory videos, interactive games, which are planned to achieve each and every one of the students. applied learning strategies on the specific subject, to achieve better results, after evaluating the subject through activities, participation, oral evaluation, the difficulties, abilities and preferences of the students when learning are identified, with the objective of trying to understand their shortcomings during learning, and thus achieve a best fit in the adequacy of the activities and exercises presented.


A report from a colleague on how effectively he handled the lessons.









An account of the procedures used for teaching large classes and for the use of group work



When starting the immersion practice, it was really interesting, since they came from observation practices, where I could only stay watching the classes, writing the behavior of the students, now when developing this immersion practice, not to mention that it was a process to the topic of agreements and being able to start, once I finished the search topic, when I was assigned the practice scenario, it was really difficult to accept that modality, since I live in a rural area, the connection is not favorable, that's why one of the reasons in which I wrote in the practical application and beginning of practice seminar, the first class focused on students of English I with a grammar class about the Verb To Be, with two hours of class, power point presentation was handled, didactic activities, explanatory videos and practice activities, continuing with my practice, I set tables for every day in the afternoon, with two hours of exposition of the subject and adding the hour of pre-material Sitting down, continuing to work with levels of English I – Grammar, English V – Grammar, English Club Lipi. These are groups that want help to reinforce different topics or improve their Speaking, in a conversational club, improve their listening, and that practice is important at all times when it comes to learning a second language.

Once I have the topics that I must apply to the English students who need reinforcement or revisions in grammar, Reading, and Speaking, it begins with the elaboration of the work plan, building the dates and topics for each group, elaborating workshops, activities, theories, about the topics to be discussed. All this is properly planned, for the learning process, and as a guide for the teacher, it is very important to carry out this process, since from this, we can start in an organized way and we will know what the steps to follow are, that is why the work plan or the designated material is elaborated, to put our learning into practice. 

Continuing with the practice process and applying the topics in the classes, it is observed that there are shortcomings, in grammar and speaking, I give them a review of vocabulary and pronunciation, we know that everything is a process, but if we stop practicing learning of acquiring a second language, it will be slower, so what this immersion practice leaves me with is a lot of information, I focus more on my pronunciation and class management, it is gratifying to teach, give feedback and evaluate, what we have put into practice, knowing that you are directing a group and that it is your responsibility that they learn, is a challenge of admiration, I feel very happy with this process because I can see my shortcomings and what I must improve when directing a class.


A diagram of your ideal language classroom:



Documents demonstrating your commitment to professional development












A professional development plan for you.


A report on the classes of other teachers you have observed:

Scenarios that were carried out during the immersion practice process:


The scenario that I handled in my immersion practice was virtual, executing the topics with levels of English I -V, I shared with the students various learning objectives and skills, content, virtual learning objects and resources; important topics, activities,  with a learning environment the participant.


A report of how you think you have developed since you started teaching


 started the immersion practices in the month of March of this year, with the synchronous meeting of the teacher in charge of my practice, Olga Lucia, with the virtual modality, the English club stage, the teacher assigned me the topics and schedules, After doing the pertinent, my immersion practices had the support of the accompanying teacher, which is fundamental at the beginning of the class, since that generates more confidence, despite being working, I can square the morning schedules , to perform the practice scenario. 



I consider that the practices are a fundamental tool that allows us to share knowledge acquired during the development of the different academic periods, to conclude I consider that each of the practices, whether they have been carried out, leave a mark and fundamental knowledge for the students. and for me as a teacher in training since it allows me to gain experience based on the learning needs of the students, since each one learns in a different way at very different rates, in general the time dedicated to working on the topics is of great benefit thus achieving the learning objectives.
During the beginning of the practices with which he had delivered the cover letter and the practices with the assigned courses on Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 11:50 pm.
During the development of the practices I learned to loosen up in the classes, to direct and teach, together with the lesson plan we had good entrances with the students, the grammar was also worked on by speaking, the students in general had a good acceptance with my presence in the classroom, they were kind, respectful and always quiet in class.


final conclusions on how this course supports your teacher development plan.



After having carried out the previous one, I can conclude how important and fundamental pedagogical practices are for my teacher training, since they allow me to know which aspects of my acquisition of a second language I should improve and which are my strengths and weaknesses, what It allows you to create improvement tools that will benefit not only me but also the students. It is also essential and important to know the different methods of learning a foreign language, since they allowed me to know which were the most appropriate methods for students to understand and understand the different subjects taught.

Another conclusion is that this final project allowed me to elaborate a step-by-step activity to be able to put into evidence everything that I do during the development of the course.

















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SIMBOLOGIA DE RED

TUTORIAL DE REFERENCIA Y CORRESPONDENCIA